- New technologies are emerging on the Internet that help us to deliver customised visitor experiences. In particular, there is a technology called “cookies” which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our web site more user friendly, for example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our web site.
- If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. If you do this, you will still be able to browse around the site but the functions that allow you to add items to your trolley, set up a new account or access an existing account will not be available. Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme your computer uses. If your computer uses Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will need to follow these instructions after clicking onto this link www.aboutcookies.org tea-tea.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external websites. This link will open a new window.) Go to the heading “Manage Cookies”. Click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them. From the list provided, click onto the programme which your computer uses. If this is not shown on the list, click on the “help” heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on “cookies” – an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow these instructions.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
- Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our web sites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
Changes to Legal Notices
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This Site’s content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to tea-tea.co.uk and/or its products and services (or to third party products and
services), is provided “as is” and on an “is available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will tea-tea.co.uk be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this Site regardless of the form of action.
- tea-tea.co.uk does not warrant that functions contained in this Site’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
- The content of the www.tea-tea.co.uk website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disc (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without written permission from tea-tea.co.uk.
- The names, images and logos identifying tea-tea.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of tea-tea.co.uk and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of tea-tea.co.uk
- You agree to indemnify and hold tea-tea.co.uk harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via the tea-tea.co.uk website, or from your use/misuse of the website, or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the terms and conditions.
Exclusion of Liability
- Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.